Leaders understand the power and value of relationships. They know you can accomplish far more with others than you can simply by yourself. However, the people you lead not only have to be able to help you, they must want to. Relationships are the tracks in which good leadership travels.
If you want to improve your relational skills, the following posts are for you. Make sure you bookmark this post and revisit its content often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 9th:
- Moms And Daughters: Tips To Protect Yourself From Being A Victim by Wendy Blight
- God’s Five Purposes For Marriage by Brandon A. Cox via Pastors.com
- 5 Barriers To Oneness In Marriage by Justin Davis
- Don’t Ask Me When I’m Getting Married by Jake Dudley via Bedlam Magazine
- 5 Things I Learned In Church Planting by Ron Edmondson
- Business Wisdom From The Commencement Speakers Of 2014 by Walter Frick of Harvard Business Review
- Earth’s Thunderous Applause by Louie Giglio
- How NorthPoint Has Shaped Us These Last Three Years by Michael Lukaszewski
- Dads Aren’t Dumb by Shauna Niequist
- Reflections On My “Break-Up” With The Gospel Coalition by Tullian Tchividjian
Well, that is my Top 10. What other great posts did you read this week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 999 Leadership Quotes On Leadership: Wise Words And Timeless Truths From The 2014 ARC, Passion, Orange, and Leadercast Conferences (and others) click here or on the image to the left.