Leaders want to impact as many people as possible. It is just how we are wired. We want to maximize our influence and make as big a difference as possible in the lives of people. If you feel this way, the following posts are for you.
They will help you increase your platform and grow your influence. The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 17th:
- 6 Things I Bet You Don’t Know About Being Your Pastor’s Wife by Paul Alexander
- 9 Positive Ways Leadership Development Impacts Your Church by Rich Birch
- Remembering A Warrior by Amy Carroll
- Why The “Relevance Vs. Obedience” Argument Isn’t As Relevant As We Think by Phil Cooke
- Just How Large Should A Local Church Be? Well… by Brandon A. Cox
- 10 Ways To Grow Your Blog Traffic by Mary DeMuth
- 7 Tensions You Can Expect In Fast Growth by Ron Edmondson
- 17 Of The Best Church Website Designs This Christmas by Steve Fogg
- Why Most Churches Greet You Like It’s 1999 by Carey Nieuwhof
- Marriage Must Be Honored By All: 6 Reasons Why Marriage Matters by Rick Warren
That is my Top 10. What are other great posts you read this week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 999 Leadership Quotes On Leadership: Wise Words And Timeless Truths From The 2014 ARC, Passion, Orange, and Leadercast Conferences (and others) click here or on the image to the left.