One of the great joys of working on a church staff is the opportunity to be around high-capacity, Godly leaders. Because of their proximity, skill and influence, God uses these individuals to stretch us, grow us and help us become everything He has called us to be.
Many of the posts below discuss the impact of great leaders on your church staff and the impact they can have on others.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 21st:
- My Midlife Crisis by Greg Atkinson
- The Thinking Process To Creating Winning Ideas by Dan Black
- 12 Values To Help You Develop More Leaders by Brandon A. Cox
- 7 Popular Myths About Leadership by Ron Edmondson
- 7 Things Leaders Do That Drive Their Team Nuts by Carey Nieuwhof
- Keeping Your Church Young by Dan Reiland
- 10 Habits Of Highly Effective Small Group Leaders by Paul Sohn
- 55 Motivational Bible Verses For Faith, Fitness, And Godly Living by Charles Specht
- The Causes And Cure For Leadership Burnout by Charles Stone
- 11 Lessons I Learned From Watching Casey Graham Work by Justin Wise
That’s my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Please click the link on the left to subscribe to this site and receive my latest FREE Ebook 969 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2015 Passion, Velocity, Orange and Leadercast Conferences. The lessons contained will inspire, equip, stretch and grow you as a leader. Enjoy!!!