As a member of the Catalyst Blog Team and INJOY Stewardship Solutions, I will be bringing you live updates from the much anticipated Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA. The theme for this year’s conference is Awaken The Wonder.
The day’s first speaker in the Catalyst lineup was the incomparable Christine Caine of the A21 Campaign to combat human trafficking. The following are 36 Leadership Quotes and Lessons from her incredible session.
Also, as a special gift to everyone reading these posts, INJOY Stewardship is offering a complimentary downloadable Ebook Discipling Financial Leaders. Click Here to Download this Free Resource! Now onto her thoughts:
- When God gathers this many leaders together He is not doing it without wanting to do something significant.
- “If what you are telling me about your God is true, then why didn’t you come sooner?” – People who are hurting.
- Numbers are numbing. Numbers are dehumanizing. It is easy to lose compassion with a faceless number.
- Jesus never once had passion fatigue in the Scriptures.
- Every time a trafficker gets put in jail I think , “devil, put that in your pipe and smoke it.”
- God is not checked out so the church shouldn’t check out.
- The problem with the church – Our “but” is too big. We need a “but” reduction.
- How you see things in your own eyes is how others will see you.
- Never before what we have seen God do, because of technology we can see He can do.
- You can be in the midst of a miracle of God and not know the God of the miracles.
- We need a generation of Christians who will rise up in faith in know that God will do what He said He will do.
- Our primary responsibility this side of Heaven is to lead people to Jesus. Therefore, we are all leaders.
- It is not about self-actualization. It is about knowing how great God is.
- Your perspective will determine other people’s destiny.
- The way you look at it will determine how many people go into the Promised Land.
- You will influence how other people see God.
- Cyncial, legalistic, negative, hyper-intelligent Christians have rationalized an entire generation of people right out of the Kingdom.
- We need a bunch of radical Christians who do not think they are too cool for school.
- God is not obligated to pay for anything He hasn’t started.
- The fact you’re saved is a miracle.
- If being saved doesn’t get your awe up I don’t know what is. If you’re not going to hell today doesn’t get your awe up I don’t know what will. I’m still one of those people that believes there is one.
- We don’t need a comparison or competition in the church. We are not the enemy. The devil is the enemy.
- In our day of celebrity Christianity, the only thing that keeps you out of God’s promises is not skill and talent. It is perspective and faith.
- Critics, naysayers don’t go into the land of promise.
- God is sending on a mission to see HOW you will take the land, not IF you will take the land.
- Impossible is where God starts. Miracles is what God does.
- Do not limit God’s power by the size of your giant.
- You are holding the fruit of the promise but focused on the giant.
- I’m focused on the fruit.
- The ingredients for a miracle are always in our midst.
- If you could do it in your own strength, it’s not a miracle. It’s a management issue.
- Some of you are asking for God to do signs, miracles and wonders and never put yourself in a position to get one.
- We are governing God out of His own miracle working business.
- Doubt dies unborn if it is never spoken.
- He is asking me to do something impossible this side of eternity.
- There is nothing my God cannot do and because there is nothing God cannot do I can do all things through Christ Jesus.
More leadership insights to come throughout the day. And do not forget to click HERE or on the image below for your free resource on discipling the financial leaders in your church.