Tonight Passion 2016 began simultaneously from two locations in Atlanta and one in Houston. It you are unfamiliar with Passion, it is a gathering of over 40,000 18-25 year olds with the sole purpose of making the name of Jesus famous. Over 1,600 campuses were represented.
The three-day event began with words from Passion’s founder Louie Giglio. His challenging session from Matthew 28:1-6 encouraged those in attendance to no longer be victims because of Jesus is risen!
The following are 40 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Louie Giglio – Passion 2016:
- It is not fiber optics that links us together. It is the Spirit of Jesus.
- The King of the universe. I am on his radar tonight.
- This Word has an assignment.
- I like different. The same is real boring to me.
- “It is finished.” The work is done.
- God’s salvation plan was finished.
- The saddest of all realities is to live as if the work of God is not done.
- When God shows up, people who think they have great might just melt when they are in the presence of His great power.
- “Do not be afraid” are always the words God uses when He is about to do something great.
- You may not have ever been in the presence of something great if you have not heard the words “Do not be afraid.”
- When God moves people are afraid.
- He Is Risen. He actually did rise.
- The stone wasn’t rolled about to let Jesus out.
- The angel moved the stone to let us in to see what God has done.
- When we investigate the resurrection we’re going to see Jesus is alive.
- What moved the stone was grace. God is not inviting you to come and do. But to come and see.
- The Gospel is God has done the work.
- No one bore 1% of our sin and shame. He bore it all.
- The possibility of a personal relationship with God is now a reality for everyone in this room.
- Jesus is alive and He is accessible tonight to anyone wanting a relationship with Him.
- We have a new identity and a new mindset because the stone has rolled away.
- The enemy wants to relegate this reality to one holiday a year.
- Easter isn’t a one day thing…It’s to be celebrated every time we open our eyes.
- We’re in a generation of victims.
- He was our victim.
- He is in our midst as a victor.
- When you get to Heaven, He’s not going to say, “It was rough.” He’s going to say, “Welcome.”
- The scars are there because the wounds have healed.
- It would be sad if we lived our lives as if in fact the stone was still there.
- If I’m going to fully embrace what God has done I’m going to have to get low to see what God has done.
- Jesus walked out limp-free. It’s possible I can walk in that same victory.
- We are moving from the story of the victim to the story of the Victor.
- We all have a past. But in one moment in time everything about you changed.
- All of humanity is in the concussion protocol. We’ve all been knocked senseless.
- I am more than a conqueror in Christ. I am the head and not the tail. I am loved and not abandoned. I am safe at home and not in fear.
- What the enemy did to me, God healed in me.
- Jesus says, “I am greater than everything you’ve been through. I have the power to put broken hearts back together again…I can free you from the past.”
- Our message at Passion is He has risen!
- He is here to set prisoners free.
- He took all the keys when He left hell.
Just an amazing message. I can’t wait for the rest of the conference.
Nothing will help you grow your church faster than becoming a better preacher and communicator. Preach Better Sermons is a free online event to help you learn sermon prep and delivery from some of the very best.
Sign up here. Availability is limited.