Leadership and stewardship are the two greatest issues pastors face on a daily basis. The ability to craft and communicate a compelling vision and then appropriately fund it is vital to a ministry’s success.
This is why I love this week’s Top 10 list so much. Many of the posts deal with leadership development and help equip you to solve some of the most serious issues we face.
Bookmark these posts and revisit them often. They are the thoughts of some of the choicest leaders in Christianity today.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 11th:
- What Americans Believe About Sex by The Barna Group
- Top 10 Things A Church Needs To Do To Impact The World Through Service by Bill Baumgardner via RookiePreacher.com
- Bill Hybels On Avoiding Leadership Power Plays by Scott Cochrane
- God Sees And Hears. Even Sex Slaves. by Brandon A. Cox. Unbelievable!!!
- 7 Traits Which Indicate A Leader Is Insecure by Ron Edmondson
- Why I’m Putting Ebooks On The Shelf For 2016 by Michael Hyatt. Brilliantly insightful.
- 20 Leadership Conferences To Attend In 2016 by Brad Lomenick
- 7 Signs You May Have Peaked As A Leader by Carey Nieuwhof
- 5 Truths To Understand When Leading Leaders by Tim Parsons
- 9 Practical Ways To Increase Giving In Your Church by Dan Reiland
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week? What other great posts did you read?
Please click the link on the left to subscribe to this site and receive my latest FREE Ebook 969 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2015 Passion, Velocity, Orange and Leadercast Conferences. The lessons contained will inspire, equip, stretch and grow you as a leader. Enjoy!!!