There are times you must lead when things are falling part. When expectations are not met. When the unforeseen happens. When there is chaos and conflict. And the hard truth is you are either dealing with these issues right now or you will in the near future. It is inevitable.
This is why this week’s Top 10 list is so important. These posts will help you make it through tough times.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of April 11th:
- 3 Reasons Leaders Fail To Reach Their Goals by Matt Adair
- Tattooed (And Why It Doesn’t Really Matter) by Kurt Bubna
- Jordan Spieth’s Caddy Speaks Following Masters Meltdown by Chris Chaney via SwingBySwing.com
- One Easy Solution To Keep From Killing Your Marriage by Brian Jones
- How To Lose A Customer Over $10 by Joseph Lalonde
- The 7 Most Common Church Staffing Mistakes by Jay Mitchell via Vanderbloemen.com
- What The Cross Has Meant To Me by Beth Moore
- Is Skipping Church Good For Your Soul by Charles Stone
- Connecting Our Kids With God’s Truth by Lysa TerKeurst
- Youth Ministry From A Senior Pastor Perspective…Yikes! by Chuck Wysong
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1869 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2015 Global Leadership Summit, That Church, REACT and Catalyst Conferences. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!