Relationships matter. They matter deeply. Work relationships. Ministry relationships. Family relationships. The world runs on relationships. The success of your leadership will largely be determined by your ability to forge and maintain longstanding, healthy relationships.
That is why this week’s Top 10 list is so important for your leadership. Read these posts and revisit them often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of May 16th:
- Lori Wilhite On Unique Challenges Of Spouses Of Pastors by Rich Birch
- 5 Things That Will Help You Survive A Crazy Family by Kurt Bubna
- 10 Qualities Of Leaders I Want On My Team by Scott Cochrane
- My 7 Part Strategy For A New Leadership Position by Ron Edmondson
- 5 Ways To Battle The Never-Ending Worship Wars by Carey Nieuwhof
- Why First Impressions Can Change Your Church by Dan Reiland
- 15 Signs Of A Great Church Staff Culture by Jeff Gilmer via Vanderbloemen Search Group
- The Not So United Methodist Church by Tony Morgan
- The Voice Of Baseball: Get To Know Vin Scully, The Man Behind The Mic by Tom Verducci
- 10 Ways Church Leaders Avoid Hard Work by Miles Welch
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1869 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2015 Global Leadership Summit, That Church, REACT and Catalyst Conferences. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!