Leadership is always complex but the fundamentals do not have to be complicated. There are practical steps anyone, especially pastors and church leaders, can do to get better as a leader.
That is why you will enjoy this week’s list of top leadership posts. The articles are very insightful but also practical. You will want to bookmark these posts and revisit them often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 27th:
- Age To Age: What Boomers And Millennials Can Learn From Each Other by Kurt Bubna
- 10 Qualities Of Leaders I Want On My Team by Scott Cochrane
- 7 Leadership Paradigms Needed For Church Growth by Ron Edmondson
- Today, I Mourn The Death Of A Former Celebrity by Tim Elmore – sensational!
- The 7 E’s That Eliminate Leaders Part 1 and Part 2 by Joshua Gagnon
- Know Your Audience: 22 Life Situations To Keep In Mind When Preaching by Brandon Kelley of RookiePreacher.com
- 5 Surprising Reasons People Leave Your Church by Carey Nieuwhof
- What Are Some Secrets To Marriage And Ministry? by Dan Reiland
- The Dark Side Of Success: Beware Of The Undisciplined Pursuit Of More by Clarence E. Stowers
- 5 Reasons Your Cute Co-Worker Is Better Looking Than Your Husband Or Wife by Adam Weber
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1869 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2015 Global Leadership Summit, That Church, REACT and Catalyst Conferences. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!