When most pastors think of ministry, they are energized by helping people. They are usually not nearly as excited about the financial aspects of ministry. We understand and want to serve you in this area. My friends at Fully Funded have started an organization to assist church leaders lead well in the area of financial stewardship and are giving 5 Financial Documents Every Church Needs away free to help you do so.
Just click here to download your complimentary copies.
To give you a preview of what you can expect to receive, the following are 5 Financial Documents Every Church Needs:
- Budget Worksheet – Without a plan, the church will not be able to maximize every dollar for life change. Proverbs 21:5 speaks to this: “The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.” An effective budget will provide clarity and will build trust with the congregation and community.
- First-time Giver Letter – A church cannot survive without the faithful financial support of its congregation. And growth is challenging without gaining new givers. Your church should have a process to ensure that new givers are noticed and sent a first-time giver letter to thank them for their gift. First-time givers that are thanked are much more likely to give a second gift and move into becoming a consistent supporter of your ministry.
- Purchase Order – This document helps ensure that larger purchases are approved by the appropriate people within your church. It also creates clarity for the financial administrator as they maintain the budget.
- Reimbursement Request Form – Invariably, volunteers and staff of your church will need to purchase something with their own money. This document creates a clear review process to reimburse their out-of-pocket expenditure.
- Finance Team Job Description – This document can become a “secret sauce” of successful financial management. It clearly outlines the requirements of this position and ensures that your ministry has the right type of leaders in place to lead you now – and into the future vision God is leading you to accomplish.
Once again, these documents are absolutely free. Click here to download your complimentary copies today.
What are some other documents that are essential to management of your church’s finances?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!