The more things change, the more they stay the same. October was a microcosm of everything our tribe of leaders loves – movies, church growth, and my weekly Top 10 lists. 9 of the Top 10 Most Read Posts of October featured these three subjects.
So moving forward, give the people what they want! More of this to come in November.
The following are The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts In October 2016 as determined by you the readers:
- 17 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Deepwater Horizon
- 40 Quotes From Andy Stanley’s Catalyst Last Session
- 12 Things Pastors Can Do To Exponentially Grow Their Church
- 3 Mistakes From The Presidential Debate That Will Cause Your Church To Plateau Or Decline
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 10th
- 4 Things Leaders Should Be Thinking But Many Aren’t
- Unhealthy Thinking By Some Of Today’s Mega-Church Pastors And 9 Other Most Read Leadership Posts From September 2016
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 17th
- The Top 10 (12) Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 26th
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 3rd
The following are six additional Hidden Gems which did not make the Top 10 but were personal favorites. I hope you enjoy them the second time around.
- 9 Lessons On Godly Leadership From Miami Hurricanes Head Coach Mark Richt And Why Georgia Fans Are Sad
- In Today’s World Smart Wins. Here Are 16 Practices Of Smart Leaders.
- 12 Benefits Of Having Leaders Who Know How To Celebrate Success
- Why The Chicago Cubs Will Win The World Series – Leadership
- 26 Benefits That Perseverance Gives Pastors, Coaches And Business Leaders
- 11 Lessons On Successfully Leading Next Generation Leaders
October was a great month! I can’t wait to get into the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. It is an honor to invest in your leadership.
Click HERE or on the image to the left for a FREE copy of my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!