If you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you’ll keep getting what you’ve been getting. Leaders have heard this statement countless times. In my experience, these words are actually incorrect. If you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you’ll experience increasingly diminished results over time.
Initiating and properly managing change is something all leaders must deal with. This is why I love this week’s Top 10 list so much. Practically every post makes us look at leadership issues and the way we approach things through a different lens. You will want to bookmark these posts and revisit them often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 28th:
- Why Most Churches Are Successful Failures by Paul Alexander
- 6 (Non-Political) Lessons For Church Leaders From The Trump Campaign by Rich Birch
- The News Media And America’s Polarization by Phil Cooke
- A Crossless Christianity? by Mary DeMuth
- 5 Insights I Have Learned About Failure by Ron Edmondson
- Shorter Sermons Simply Aren’t Always Better by Brandon Kelley
- 5 Things The Decline Of Radio And TV Can Tell Us About The Future Of The Church by Carey Nieuwhof
- 101 Customer Service Quotes To Better Your Business by Skip Prichard
- 6 Things Your Boss Counts On by Dan Reiland
- 6 Ways To Add Interest To Your Leadership Training Meetings by Charles Stone
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!