With Christmas just one week away, let me wish each of you a Very Merry Christmas! I am so happy you are part of our leadership community. Have you noticed people just seem happier than normal this year. I have even been told Merry Christmas twice at Starbuck’s!!! So I hope you have a great one as well.
Before getting to this week’s Top 10 list, I want to make two complimentary resources available to you which I feel will make you a better leader.
- Why Good Volunteers Quit via the Vanderbloemen Podcast. I was privileged enough to be the guest for this interview. This will add tremendous value to you and allow your church to keep its top volunteers.
- Not There Yet: What I Should Say To Leaders Under 30 by Perry Noble. Perry has become a very good friend and he wanted to make this FREE ebook available to the readers of this site. If you lead millennials or are a millennial leader yourself, this is an invaluable resource.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 12th:
- Is Your Church Ready To Go Multisite? by Paul Alexander
- Invite People Back To Church In The New Year With These Free Graphics by Rich Birch
- 5 Keys To Successfully Working From Home by Phil Cooke
- Should I Try To Uncover My Past? by Mary DeMuth
- 5 Ways A Bad Hire Affects Your Church Staff by Kendal Drinkwine via Vanderbloemen.com
- 10 Prayers Every Wife Should Pray For Her Husband by Ron Edmondson
- 5 Ways To Pray For Your Sermon by Joe Hoagland via RookiePreacher.com
- 5 Eye-Opening Reasons Other People Don’t Value Your Time by Carey Nieuwhof
- 7 Traits Of The BEST Student Pastors by Dan Reiland
- The Narcissistic Pastor: 10 Signs That You May Be One by Charles Stone
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!