Let me begin by wishing everyone a very, Merry Christmas. I hope you have a Jesus-filled holiday weekend. The following is this week’s Top 10 list.
I want to encourage everyone to make sure to check back next Friday, December 30th as I will be unveiling a special Top 10 list – The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The ENTIRE Year Of 2016. It is the best of the best. You do not want to miss these.
So once again, Merry Christmas! The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 19th:
- 5 Practical Tools For 2017 For Pastors And Church Leaders by Brandon A. Cox
- 3 Ways You’re Making Church Awkward For Visitors by David Fantin via Vanderbloemen.com
- The No. 1 Problem I See On Many Church Social Media Accounts (And Four Strategies To Solve It) by Steve Fogg
- 5 Reasons Churches Don’t Break The 400 Barrier by Brian Jones via SeniorPastorCentral.com
- 5 Christmas Truths For Plateaued And Dying Churches by Chuck Lawless
- Why Jerry Falwell Jr. Says He Turned Down Trump’s Cabinet Position by Jonathan Merritt
- Speakers’ Prep List For A Great 2017 by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- How Some Phrases May Be Costing You A Fortune by Skip Prichard
- Pastor, If You Burnout by Joshua Reich
- Worship Leader Magazine – Best Of 2016 by Chris Vacher. Congratulations my friend!
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!