What is creativity? Creativity is not messed up hair, skinny jeans, low v-necks, and scarfs. Creativity is not necessarily thinking outside the box. Creativity is primarily finding solutions to the issues we face everyday by thinking and operating within the box differently than anyone has before.
If you are looking for new solutions to the old problems you are facing, then this week’s Top 10 list is for you. Before reading this week’s Top 10 list, I want to make you aware of several opportunities for Christian leaders to get better:
- Propel Conference – I am honored to be a speaker at this online event (Notice my promo picture in the lower right corner shown above). Hosted by Ministry Pass, the content on this conference is specifically designed for church leaders at churches under 300. Lead pastors, associate pastors, youth leaders, kids leaders and even elders at your church can all benefit from this training.
- Becoming An Extraordinary Leader: Becoming The Leader You Long To Be – On Wednesday, January 11th, this is a FREE webinar is interview between two of the most competent leaders you will ever hear – Michael Lukaszewski of Church Fuel and Jenni Catron. They will discuss creating a culture of leadership, greatest leadership challenges, and what it takes to be the best leader you can be.
- Flow Creative Arts Conference – My friend Tim Peters made me aware of this incredible online conference in April. The Flow Creative Arts Conference will help you rediscover, reconnect, and recalibrate your creative life to its Source. This is a must-watch for your entire creative team. Make sure you use the promo code 2017 to receive $10 off.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 2nd:
- 7 Reasons Every Church Website Needs A Porn Page by Brandon A. Cox
- 12 Game-Changing And Tweetable Proverbs by Ron Edmondson
- 3 Simple Steps To Preach The Gospel No Matter The Passage by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 4 Reasons Your Pastor Left After One Year by Sam Murray via Vanderbloemen.com
- 6 Disruptive Church Trends That Will Rule In 2017 by Carey Nieuwhof
- Early Warnings Signs Of An Unhealthy Staff Member by Dan Reiland
- If Jesus Took A Personality Test, This Would Be His Myers-Briggs Personality Type by Paul Sohn
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Tithe by Charles Stone
- 5 Ways You Can Grow In 2017 by Justin Trapp
- The 1 Secret To Destroying Anxiety And Fears This Year by Ann Voskamp
Well, that is my Top 10. What other great posts did you read for the week?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!