Harvard professor Adam Grant wrote in his wonderful book Originals: How Non-Conformists Move The World the following words, “The more expertise and experience people gain, the more entrenched they become in a particular way of viewing the world…As we gain knowledge about a domain, we become prisoners of our prototypes.”
That is why I enjoyed this week’s Top 10 list so much. These posts really challenge our conventional thinking. Make sure you bookmark these and revisit them often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of February 27th:
- What If This Were The Last Blog I Ever Wrote? (A Few Insights From A Dying Man) by Kurt Bubna
- When God Awakens A City To Himself by Brandon A. Cox
- 10 Things I’d Do If I Were Raising A Son Today by Ron Edmondson
- 5 Ways To Protect Students From Social Media by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 3 Reasons You Should Make Volunteers “Church Staff” And How To Do It Well by Joe Hoagland via RookiePreacher.com
- How To Create Compelling Sermon Titles by Brian Jones
- Andy Stanley On Refugees: The Not So United States Of America by Michael Lukaszewski
- 5 Unfair Criticisms People Levy At Strategic Church Leaders by Carey Nieuwhof
- 5 Behaviors Of Leaders That Do It The Hard Way by Dan Reiland
- Hierarchy Among Church Staff? This May Surprise You. by Charles Stone
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!