If you have not signed up yet for the April 26-28, 2017 ReThink And Orange Conference, what are you waiting for?! For my money, it is as good a three days as Christian leaders can get in terms of their own development. Click HERE or on the image provided for more information.
If you are still unsure, the following are 10 Reasons I Personally Attend The ReThink And Orange Conference and you should too:
- It Gives Me A Chance To Meet You – I will be live-blogging ReThink on Wednesday and Thursday and Orange on Friday. Make sure you track me down, especially at ReThink. I would love to meet you in person and say “Hello!”
- Carey Nieuwhof – Everything rises and falls on leadership. In my opinion, Carey (along with Bill Hybels) is currently the best teacher on the subject of leadership in the world. As the architect of ReThink, he has created what I feel is the best conference a senior pastor and executive pastor can attend. More on why I feel this way is below. If you are not already, click HERE for access to his leadership blog and podcast. They are both incredible!
- Reggie Joiner – Once again, everything rises and falls on leadership. Reggie is the Founder and CEO of Orange. Few people understand how to connect with children, youth and the next generation better than this incredible leader. Every time Reggie speaks, I learn.
- The Most Relevant And Practical Content Available For Pastors – When I first started attending ReThink, it was an Orange breakout session attended by about 35-50 people. I told Carey, “This is the best, most practical, most relevant content of any conference I attend in America.” The only thing that has changed is the size of the crowd. Now over 500 senior church leaders will hear the best, most practical, most relevant content of any conference I attend in America.
- Intimate Gathering Of Senior Pastors And Executive Pastors – As I mentioned, for ReThink it is only limited to senior and executive pastors. There are no other staff or volunteers in attendance. This creates a unique dynamic in the room. These are high-level conversations. Significant issues are being addressed. Tangible ministry movement is happening.
- Creative Presentations – ReThink is delivered TED Talk style. So be prepared to listen fast. Speakers go for 15 minutes and firehose you with content. You will never get bored. And if you miss something, don’t worry. I’m live blogging it and capturing the content for you.
- Peer-To-Peer Learning – After a series of Talks, Carey then provides discussion questions for each table. Facilitated by pre-selected table leaders, you have an opportunity to learn best practices from other growing, competent leaders just like you.
- Humor – While ReThink is intense, Orange just flat-out makes me laugh and have fun. The speakers and presentations are so creatively done that it drives home the lessons in a way I never forget.
- Jeff Henderson, Dan Reiland and Brad Lomenick – These three individuals are some of the smartest Christian leaders and ministry practitioners in the world. Whenever they speak, everyone gets smarter. They are brilliant in multiple areas but the following stick out – Jeff on preaching and communicating, Dan on church and organizational structure and management, and Brad on the next generation and dealing with success. They are also three great friends who I can’t wait to see again.
- The Best Tools And Resources – Orange simply provides the best children’s resources available. Make sure you budget some funds to pick up quality resources while there.
If you have not decided yet, I can’t do any better! Click HERE for more information. I hope to see you there!
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!