When pastors, church leaders and churches as whole make mistakes, the consequences are significant and dramatically impact people’s lives. In fact, the ripples can be felt for generations and all of eternity.
This is why this week’s Top 10 list is so important. Many of the posts will help you identify the land mines church leaders step on so often. Make sure you bookmark these posts and revisit them often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of April 3rd:
- 5 Things That Make Good Church Staff Members Leave Your Church by Paul Alexander
- The 4 Types Of Influence by Dan Black
- 15 Awesome Resources For Church Leaders by Nicole Cochran via Vanderbloemen.com
- 8 Momentum Killers Leaders Must Avoid by Scott Cochrane
- 10 Common Branding Mistakes That Churches Make by Steve Fogg
- 5 Lessons From Fallen Pastors by Eric Geiger
- 12 Things Not To Assume As You Go To Church This Weekend by Chuck Lawless
- 5 Reasons A Church Loses Momentum by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- What’s The Most Important Personality Trait For A Speaker? by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- Church Growth And The Work Of God by Joshua Reich
- ***BONUS*** How To Be A True Friend: 8 Things People Who Build Great Relationships Refuse To Do by Jeff Haden via Inc.com
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!