The next seven days are going to be like DRINKING FROM A LEADERSHIP FIREHOSE!!! Next Wednesday through Friday I will be live-blogging from the ReThink and Orange Conference. From a leadership perspective, this will be as good as it gets. Make sure you bookmark this site, get it on your calendar and revisit throughout each day for live updates. Led by Carey Nieuwhof, the lineup of speakers and the insight God has given each is second to none. Each year they challenge my thinking and I’m made better as a leader. Also, if you are going to be in Atlanta for the event, make sure we connect and say, “Hello.”
Also, this Tuesday April 25th INJOY Stewardship Solutions CEO Joe Sangl conducting a free webinar entitled “How To Identify And Disciple New Leaders.“ You can click HERE to learn more and sign up. The content will be amazing!
Before getting to this week’s Top 10, if you missed anything from the blog this week click the following links:
- Live Blog From SUCCESS Live – 40 Leadership Quotes From Bishop T.D. Jakes
- How Much Self-Promotion Should You Be Doing? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Looking To Fill A Leadership Position? Here’s 14 Things You Need To Know.
- The Type Of Elder You Do Not Want At Your Church went viral!
- 5 Things Leaders Who Want Respect Should Read And Understand
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of April 17th:
- 5 Proficiencies Of Great Church Staff Teams by Paul Alexander
- How To Avoid The Copy-Cat Leadership Trap by Scott Cochrane
- 8 Action Steps For Managing Team Expectations by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 4 Important Crisis Communications Lessons From The United Airlines PR Disaster by Steve Fogg
- The “Close To The Pastor Syndrome” by Brian Jones via SermonCentral.com
- 8 Reasons Church Conflicts Often Burn Out Of Control Quickly by Chuck Lawless
- What Pastors Can Learn From Bill O’Reilly (And Fox News) by Shawn Lovejoy
- “I Said, ‘Open Your Bibles.’ And Got Two Incredible Reactions by Pastor Joe McKeever
- Why Learn About Body Language? Here’s One Reason. by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- Family Devotions, Train Wrecks, Praying As A Couple And The Grace To Move Forward by Joshua Reich
- ***BONUS*** Don’t miss Is Christianity Making An Impact In Hollywood? by Phil Cooke
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!