For the next three days, I will be live blogging from the ReThink Leadership Conference in Atlanta, GA. ReThink, open exclusively to senior pastors, campus pastors and executive pastors, is a unique gathering of church leaders who are committed to solving the biggest challenges facing your church and the Church.
Injoy Stewardship Solutions has dispatched me to attend this amazing event as a way to invest in your growth. They also want to invest in your leadership by offering you our latest FREE ebook How To Raise Big Money For Big Projects by clicking HERE for your complimentary copy.
The morning’s next session was conducted by the wonderful Bob Goff . Bob is the founder and president of Restore International, a non-profit organization established to address the atrocities and injustices committed against children. With a passion and vision for finding audacious ways to restore justice to children and the poorest of the poor, Restore’s mission is to make a difference on behalf of those who do not otherwise have a voice. The following are 16 leadership quotes from his inspiring session:
- Hi! I’m Bob. I’m a happy lawyer.
- We quit all the time. Just find the right things to quit.
- Make room for the things God has for you by making room in your schedule.
- People should be changing constantly – changing to the next best version of you.
- When it matters more what your faith looks like than what it actually is, it is time to take a walk around the church.
- If you applause join the circus.
- Be kind to people.
- Be generous in the way you see one another.
- Don’t say the first thing that comes to your mind. Say the second or third thing that comes to your mind.
- It will never be about Christ if we keep making it about us.
- Loving people the way Jesus loved people means you will be constantly understood.
- We don’t need to be arguing. Jesus doesn’t need a bunch of lawyers. He needs a bunch of neighbors.
- Jesus wants it to be an adventure. We keep turning it into a business plan.
- Following Jesus is costly but be an effective version of you.
- Jesus doesn’t need your help. He wants your heart.
- I want to fail trying. I don’t want to fail watching.
What a great session that was.
As previously mentioned, INJOY Stewardship Solutions would like to offer you the FREE resource How To Raise Big Money For Big Projects. Click HERE or on the image to the left for your complimentary copy.