Andy Stanley said, “If you devote yourself to more than yourself, you will ultimately have more than yourself to show for yourself.” Donald Miller said, “Unless you can communicate how you can help your customer survive and thrive, they’re not interested.” Tyler Perry said, “As a leader it is important we carry correction in our heart but it is accompanied by compassion.”
These three quotes came from yesterday’s Leadercast Conference which stopped me in my tracks. It was an incredible event and I don’t want you to miss all the lessons provided during the day. You can click HERE for The Complete Content From The 9 #Leadercast17 Speakers.
Before getting to this week’s Top 10 list, I also want to make you aware of two very special chances for pastors and church leaders to get significantly better.
- Church For The Rest Of Us – My friends at Church Fuel have just released an incredible new course designed especially with busy pastors in mind. Want your church to reach people you’re not reaching? You’ll discover powerful ways to reach the lost through both missional (relational, serving) AND attractional (church services and events) approaches. Want to learn how to craft compelling church services and sermons that reach non-Christians. Finally, do you want to understand how to create a culture of grace that attracts non-Christians to your church, and a process of discipleship that grows new Christians in your church. Then click HERE and check it out.
- Bigger Faster Leadership Summit – According to Dr. Sam Chand, the size and speed of your organization is determined by the systems and structures that you put in place. Dr. Chand invites you to the Bigger Faster Leadership Summit on May 17-18, 2017 where he will unpack this idea. This 2-day online event will feature training from a team of highly most-respected leaders (one of which is myself!). The Bigger Faster Leadership Summit is perfect for pastors, market-place leaders, or anyone who wants to take their organization to a new level. In addition to receiving free-access to this event,Dr. Chand is giving away 2,000 copies of his brand new book, Bigger Faster Leadership. Click HERE to sign up.
Now, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of May 1st:
- How To Draft The Best Players For Your Church Staff Team by Paul Alexander
- Debunking The “It Doesn’t Matter Who Gets The Credit” Myth by Scott Cochrane
- Flash Marketing: How New Restaurants (And Churches) Get Noticed by Phil Cooke
- Lies Worship Pastors Tell You by Brian Jones
- A Step-By-Step Approach To Efficient Sermon Preparation by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 8 Signs You May Be An Idolater by Chuck Lawless
- 3 Habits That Will Stall Your Church by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- How To Create An Unforgettable Speech by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- Lessons From United Airlines: 6 Steps For When Your PR Fails by Skip Prichard
- How To Keep Your Marriage Special by Joshua Reich. And on a special note – Happy Birthday today to one of Christianity’s really good guys!
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!