Character counts. That is an understatement. Who are you when no one is looking? This will determine the sustainability of your leadership.
Emotionally, spiritually, physically and psychologically unhealthy leaders do great damage to themselves, their churches and organizations, their teams, and their customers. That is why this week’s Top 10 list is so important. Many of the posts deal with these very issues. You will want to bookmark these and revisit them often.
Before getting to the list, the following are last week’s posts you can catch up on. The bottom three all went viral.
- 19 Habits Of Highly Sustainable And Successful Teams
- 8 Things Pastors Of Growing Churches Constantly Face
- 16 Things You Must Do To Become A Great Leader
- 7 Systems Every Church Needs To Increase Weekly Giving
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of May 15th:
- 2 Big Leadership Questions You Probably Aren’t Asking by Paul Alexander
- 3 Traits Of A Great Lead Team Member by Holly Brown via CourageToLead.com
- Suicide: Tragic Killer Of Our Youth (And What You Can Do About It) by Kurt Bubna
- A Very Big Reason People Follow You On Social Media by Phil Cooke
- 6 Reasons Isolated Leaders Are Dangerous Leaders by Eric Geiger
- 4 Stages Of Greatness by Jon Gordon
- 7 Types Of Books All Pastors Should Read (And Some Recommendations) by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 10 Reasons Anger Is Often A Problem For Pastors by Chuck Lawless
- Why Loving Your Family Is So Hard by Joshua Reich
- 6 Steps For Crafting A Compelling Vision by Paul Sohn
- ***BONUS*** Principles Of Public Speaking Part I, Part II, and Part III by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com – absolute genius!!!
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!