A quick leadership thought before getting to the Top 10 list. On the May 19th TNT NBA studio show, analyst Kenny Smith said, “In the NBA you have to be a creator or a shot maker.” Leaders understand this quote. There is no room in organizations for those who neither deliver results through others or deliver results themselves. There is no substitution for production. As John Maxwell once said, “Leaders never confuse activity with accomplishment.”
Here is a quick look at some posts from this past week you may have missed:
- 7 Leadership Lessons From The Man Who Saved The Internet
- 16 Lessons On How Fathers Should Raise Their Sons
- 15 Leadership Lessons On Peak Performance From Today’s Headlines
- 22 Facts On Why Pastors Should Passionately Fight For Their Church’s Vision
Now, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of May 29th:
- 6 Signs That You’re Leading A Healthy Church by Paul Alexander
- Daily Questions All Leaders Should Ask Themselves In The Morning by Dan Black
- Death By Gossip by Kurt Bubna Great!!!
- What Should I Know About Hollywood by Phil Cooke
- 30 Of The Best TED Talks On Leadership That Every Great Leader Should Watch by InspiringLeadershipNow.com
- 3 Necessary Frameworks For Engaging Our Culture With The Gospel by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 10 Ways Pastoral Ministry Has Changed In 30+ Years by Chuck Lawless
- The Difference Between GREAT Teams And AVERAGE Teams by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- Principles Of Public Speaking Part IV and Part V by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- How To Share Your Faith by Joshua Reich
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!