Leadership is not easy. In fact, it can be quite difficult. If you have been in the leadership game for any length of time, then you have also made your share of mistakes. Smart leaders, however, limit unnecessary mistakes. In fact, they are insightful enough to learn from the mistakes of others. This week’s Top 10 list will allow you to learn from top leaders who can help you from unnecessarily stepping on a number of leadership landmines.
Before getting to this week’s posts I want to make you aware of several opportunities to improve your leadership.
- How To Lead High Capacity Givers webinar – I will be coaching hundreds of pastors and church leaders on best practices for discipling the wealthy people in their church. Click HERE to sign-up for a free, one-hour online session on Thursday afternoon, June 22nd. Don’t miss this!
- The 2017 Church Safety Summit – This looks incredible! Another free online event but for this weekend only. Click HERE to sign up. Safety Rocket will be discussing background checks, HR, facility compliance issues, child safety, insurance, along with policies and procedures.
- Ministry Downloads – If you are looking for easy-to-use downloadable resources for your church, my friends at Ministry Downloads are providing the readers of this site the coupon code BD25 for 25% of all purchases. Check them out. They produce great stuff!
The following are some of this week’s posts which you may have missed:
- 7 Qualities Of The Most Powerful Leaders went viral!
- 14 Steps Church Staff Can Do To Gain Influence With Their Elders, Deacons And Lay Leaders
- How Do You Select A Great Leader? Here Are 39 Tips.
- The Paranoia, Generosity And Success Of Your Employees
- 4 Steps To Transferring A Leader’s Private Practices Into Public Influence
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 5th:
- 10 Signs That Your Leadership Confidence Is Sliding Into Arrogance by Scott Cochrane
- Never Waste A Good Sermon. 6 Ways To Re-Purpose Your Message Content by Brandon A. Cox
- 6 Excellent Reasons Most Leaders Are Not Qualified To Lead by Lolly Daskal
- 4 Ways To Process The Emotions Of Betrayal By A Leader by Ron Edmondson
- One Parent Addiction That Produces Regret by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- Leadership Evangelism: How Your Church Can Double In Three Years (Or Less) by Brian Jones via SeniorPastorCentral.com
- Book Notes: Originals by Adam Grant by Michael Lukaszewski. This best recap I’ve read.
- 7 Things That Get Harder As Your Church Grows by Carey Nieuwhof
- One Thing That Separates Good Leaders From Great Leaders by Dan Reiland
- Top 10 Healthy Ways To Handle The Church Critic by Charles Stone
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!