“Every day is an opportunity for us to be better than we were the day before.” These are the words of Ed Bastian, Chief Executive Officer of Delta. As leaders we should all be getting better than we were yesterday. That is why this site exists. More specifically, that is the value to the weekly Top 10 lists. And this week’s list is no exception.
Before getting to this week’s posts I want to make you aware of a quality product which will make you a better leader:
- BELAY Solutions wants to provide the readers of this site a FREE Ebook 9 Reasons To Rethink Your Approach To Staffing. This is an incredible resources. make sure you pick it up.
The following are some of this week’s posts which you may have missed:
- Updated “Cats In The Cradle” Lyrics To The Best Father’s Day Video I’ve Ever Seen went viral. Contains must-watch video!
- 14 Realities For The Most Under-Appreciated And Under-Funded Group Of Leaders In Most American Churches
- The Moment LeBron James Became The Unquestioned Leader Of The Cleveland Cavaliers
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 19th:
I want to start out with a post which was very difficult to read. You can read Lysa TerKeurst’s painful account of her divorce at Rejection, Heartache, And A Faithful God. Our prayers go out to her and the TerKeurst family.
- “Don’t Be That Leader Who…” Top 10 Annoying Leadership Practices by Scott Cochrane
- My 10 Core Values For Business And Entrepreneurship by Brandon A. Cox via My.WealthyAffiliate.com
- 6 Ways To Prepare For A Pastoral Transition by Brian Dunks via Vanderbloemen.com
- 20 Things Good Dads Do In Parenting by Ron Edmondson
- How to Undo Our Biggest Mistake In Leading Our Students by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- How To Stop Saying I’m Sorry To Your Family by Carey Nieuwhof
- How To Share Your Faith by Joshua Reich
- The Top 7 Reasons Guests Return To Your Church by Dan Reiland
- 5 Reasons Every Church Needs A Staff-Board Conflict Resolution Strategy by Charles Stone
- 50 Great Questions To Engage Your Child! by Chuck Wysong
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!