I once heard Dr. Crawford Loritts tell a group of pastors, “You’re not giving a talk. You are giving a message from the King of the Ages to a specific group of people at a specific point and time in human history to address the issues of their life.” Preaching is a big, big deal and has eternal consequences for both the deliverer and receiver of the message.
Many of this week’s Top 10 list deal with the subject of preaching. You will want to bookmark posts these and revisit them over and over again.
Before getting to the list, the following are some of this site’s posts from the past week which you may have missed:
- 5 Habits Of Highly Successful Teams
- 10 Things You Must Do To Become The Best Version Of You – Contains Must-Watch Video
- 11 Things I Am Embarrassed To Admit About Myself
- 15 Habits Of The NFL’s Most Successful Players
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 26th:
- How To Evaluate Sermons by Matt Adair via Griddiron.com
- Should Your Church Start New Campuses Or Plant New Churches by Paul Alexander
- Here Are 5 Summer Tips From A Church Secret Shopper by Greg Atkinson
- 7 Pivots Churches Make To Break The 1000 Barrier by Rich Birch via UnSeminary.com
- For The Love Of Guns Or People by Kurt Bubna
- Pastors: Why You Shouldn’t Be Like Joel Osteen by Phil Cooke
- 520 Of The Best Free Motion Graphics For Your Church by Steve Fogg
- The 10 Commandments Of An Effective Sermon Introduction by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 10 Characteristics Of Leaders Who Give Up Too Easily by Chuck Lawless
- Dispelling The 80 Percent Myth Of Declining Churches by Thom Rainer
- ***BONUS*** Pastors, Your Great Preaching Is Not Going To Build Your Church! by Pastor Joe McKeever
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!