I am so excited about this week’s Top 10 list. It is arguably one of the best collections of posts I have read in quite some time. These writings will force leaders to ask themselves some hard questions but you will come out better after doing so. Make sure you bookmark these and revisit them often.
Before getting to the list, the following are some of this site’s posts from the past week which you may have missed:
- The Top 30 Christian Leaders You Should Follow On Twitter In 2017 Part 2 went viral!
- The 10 Commandments Of Leadership also went viral!
- 7 Traits To Look For When Selecting A Leader For Your Church Or Organization
- The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of June 2017
Now, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 3rd:
- The 3 Biggest Time Wasters In A Leader’s Day by Scott Cochrane
- Success Is Never About Defeating The Giants by Brandon A. Cox
- 10 Ways To Create An Unhealthy Team Environment by Ron Edmondson
- Highlights And Insights From Our National Leadership Forum by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- What Does Your Percentage Connected Say About Your Ministry Design? by Mark C. Howell
- 3 Levels Of Leadership: Are Your Leaders In The Right Place? by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 5 Steps To Responding To Conflict In Ministry by Tricia Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- 5 Honest Struggles Most Church Leaders Don’t Want To Admit by Carey Nieuwhof
- 4 Great Rewards Of Leadership by Dan Reiland
- 14 Questions Pastors Should Avoid If They Fear Vulnerability by Charles Stone
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!