Each week I post my Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Previous Week. I make this list for the purpose of pointing you to quality resources and also helping you cut through all the leadership noise on the internet. These posts have become extremely popular and spotlight some of the greatest thinkers and writers in the Christian leadership community.
Thanks to Google Analytics and my site’s statistics page, I can determine who you read the most over the past 12 months. I thought you would find this information interesting so I wanted to make it available to you. If you have not subscribed to these sites, I recommend you click on the provided links and do so today.
The following are The Top 25 Most Read Christian Blogs And Leaders As Determined By You The Readers:
- Paul Alexander – Paul is a pastor, speaker, strategist, and ministry consultant at The Unstuck Group. Most of what he writes about focuses on helping churches and ministry leaders take steps to make the vision God has given them become reality.
- Rookie Preacher.com – Joe Hoagland and Brandon Kelley chose the name Rookie Preacher because it represents what they are about. As a rookie in anything, you are in a position of being a learner. They believe that all pastors should be learners.
- Carey Nieuwhof – Carey is a husband, a dad to two sons and a daughter-in-law, and the founding and teaching pastor of Connexus Church north of Toronto Canada.
- Charles Stone – Charles has been in ministry for 34 years—22 of those as a senior pastor. He has served in churches of over 1,000 congregants in associate roles. Charles has also planted a church, raised three kids, and written four books. He is now the senior pastor of West Park Church in London, Ontario, Canada.
- Dan Reiland – Dan is the Executive Pastor at 12Stone Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He previously partnered with John Maxwell for 20 years, first as Executive Pastor at Skyline Wesleyan Church in San Diego, then as Vice President of Leadership and Church Development at INJOY.
- UnSeminary.com – Written by Rich Birch, he has been involved in church leadership for over 20 years. Early on Rich had the privilege of leading in one of the very first multisite churches in North America. He led the charge in helping The Meeting House in Toronto to become the leading multi-site church in Canada with over 4,500 people in 6 locations. This site teaches you what seminary did not.
- Scott Cochrane – The fourth Canadian on the list, Scott is the Vice President- International, Willow Creek Association. He loves Jesus, Nora, Adam, Amy and John. And football and hockey (he’s from Canada) are much further down the list.
- Brandon A. Cox – Along with his wife, Angie, they are planting Grace Hills Church in Bentonville, Arkansas, which has grown from a couple of families in July of 2011 to an average attendance of around 400 while sending people to plant locally and abroad. They were sent out by Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, where Brandon served as a Pastor while re-developing the online, global community of Pastors.com.
- GrowingLeaders.com – Written by Tim Elmore, he is a best-selling author and international speaker who uses his expertise on Generations Y and Z to equip educators, coaches, leaders, parents, and other adults to impart practical life and leadership skills to young adults that will help them navigate through life.
- Ron Edmondson – As pastor at Immanuel Baptist Church, a church leader and the planter of two churches, Ron is passionate about planting churches, but also helping established churches thrive.
- Joshua Reich – Joshua is the Lead Pastor of Revolution Church in Tucson, AZ. They are an Acts 29 church that dreams of saturating the city of Tucson with gospel-centered church planting churches.
- Courage To Lead – This site is written by Shawn Lovejoy who is the organization’s founder and CEO. His heart beats for coaching leaders and talking them through what keeps them up at night. Shawn has been a real estate developer, church planter, and a megachurch pastor. He now devotes himself to coaching leaders regarding their culture, teams, and systems, and training other coaches to coach leaders all across North America.
- Phil Cooke – An internationally known writer and speaker, Phil Cooke, Ph.D., has actually produced media programming in more than 60 countries around the world. In the process, has been shot at, survived two military coups, fallen out of a helicopter, and in Africa, been threatened with prison. And during that time – through his company Cooke Pictures in Burbank, California – he’s helped some of the largest nonprofit organizations and leaders in the world use the media to tell their story in a changing, disrupted culture.
- Steve Fogg – Steve is passionate about sharing with the world what he knows about branding, communications, marketing and all things digital. Steve also wants to help you communicate clearly and simply so you are able to tell your story in a way that connects with your audience whether you are a small, church, business or non-profit.
- Vanderbloemen.com – This organization handcrafts your pastoral staff search process for each of their clients to help find the right leaders for their ministry. Their team has completed hundreds of searches serving churches and ministries from 70 to 70,000 in size including nearly a hundred different denominations and tribes. And they also write a great leadership blog.
- Justin Trapp – Justin founded Ministry Pass, an organization geared toward empowering and serving the local church. Within the first 18 months, over 40,000 church leaders worldwide used resources from Ministry Pass. Justin’s work has been featured on Christianity Today, Pastors.com, Sermon Central, Ministry Today, and ChurchLeaders.com.
- Public Words – This organization was founded in 1997 by Dr. Nick Morgan, one of America’s top communication experts and coaches. This site is a must-read for anyone who communicates publicly.
- Paul Sohn – Paul is a leadership coach, speaker, and author. He has spent his career building leaders worth following and creating good-to-great organizations. Paul has worked for both a Fortune 50 company and a Top 100 Great Place to Work Company.
- Mark Howell Live – Mark is the Pastor of Communities at Canyon Ridge Christian Church in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is also the founder of SmallGroupResources.net, offering consulting and coaching services that help churches across North America launch, build and sustain healthy small group ministries.
- Mary Demuth – Mary wants you to know this about her: She loves Jesus. And really that’s the most important thing about her. It’s not writing or speaking or praying or mommying or any other -ing you can find. She flat out loves Him. Why? Because He’s amazing. And He has utterly, truly, completely re-storied her life.
- Dan Black On Leadership – Dan’s desire is to help others become better people and leaders through his writing and resources. His goal is to write content that helps you reach your leadership potential.
- Chuck Lawless – Chuck is the Dean and Vice-President of Graduate Studies and Ministry Centers at Southeastern Seminary in Wake Forest, NC, where he also serves as Professor of Evangelism and Missions. In addition, he is Global Theological Education Consultant for the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- SeniorPastorCentral.com – Written by Brian Jones, Brian is the founding Senior Pastor of Christ’s Church of the Valley, a church that grew grown from 0 to 2,000+ amazing people in the northwest suburbs of Philadelphia. They a church built on converts, 2,100 so far in fact. Their vision is to transform the Philadelphia metro area by growing beyond 5,000 and planting 20 campuses throughout the region.
- Kurt Bubna – A self-proclaimed “recovering idiot,” Kurt has been in pastoral ministry since 1976 and now serves as the Senior Pastor of Eastpoint Church, a vibrant, growing, and community-focused congregation in Spokane Valley, Washington.
- Joseph Lalonde – Joe currently serve on the leadership team for Catalyst, the youth ministry of Gateway Church. They plan experiences for students, mentor and grow students, and much more. Previously, he served on the staff of E3. Joe has mentored many students and have seen their lives changed through our teachings.
Thank you for supporting the content on these sites. Many are great friends of mine. I am glad they consistently add value to your leadership.
The Senior Pastor’s Guide To Breaking Barriers – In this FREE ebook from Church Fuel, you will learn the practical steps to breaking through Spiritual, Cultural and Structural growth barriers. Click HERE to download your copy.