Today I will be live blogging from the Orange One-Day in Atlanta, GA. Orange is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to influence those who influence the next generation. Orange provides resources and training for churches and organizations that create environments for parents, kids and teenagers.
Injoy Stewardship Solutions has dispatched me to attend this amazing event as a way to invest in my personal growth. They also want to invest in your leadership by offering you our latest FREE download of the 5 Financial Documents Every Church Needs. Click HERE for your complimentary copy.
Today’s opening speaker was Jon Acuff. Jon is a comedian, speaker, and best selling author. His current book is Finish: Give Yourself The Gift Of Done. These book is incredible! Click HERE to get your copy today. The following are 9 leadership quotes on I captured from his session on loving your neighbors:
- You are exposed to more of your neighbors through technology.
- Neighbors are weird but also very helpful.
- Neighbors do things at the drop of a hat.
- With neighbors you do a thousand things for the 10 minutes that matter most.
- Isn’t it interesting Jesus had to say to us, “Love your neighbor.”
- It’s easy to love the people like me.
- Social media is turning individuals into ideas. It’s easy to not like an idea. It’s hard to not like a neighbor.
- 92% of goals fail.
- We are really deliberate during our work week but we think our families are going to happen organically.
It is going to be a great day. Look for comments later today from Reggie Joiner, Jeff Henderson and Frank Bealer.