One of the things the best leaders have is a healthy spirit of generosity. They demonstrate this trait not just financially but also with their wisdom and knowledge. One of my favorite leaders in the world is the incredible senior pastor of NorthStar Church in Kennesaw, GA named Mike Linch. Few people demonstrate this spirit of generosity more.
This week Mike is launching a new podcast called Linch With A Leader. I have been involved in a very small way in some of the creative elements of this project and trust me, you do not want to miss these episodes. Over the next year, he will be interviewing great leaders like Jason Romano, Vince Dooley, Andy Stanley, Jeff Henderson, Tim Elmore, and others. Click HERE or on the image provided to learn more.
Also, if you are a pastor or church leader, I cannot recommend enough you sign up for this FREE 4-Part Video Series from Church Fuel currently being shown. During this series you will learn the characteristics of growing churches, how to leverage your time as a pastor, and how to learn from churches without copying them. Click HERE to begin watching.
The following are also some of this site’s top posts from last week which you may have missed:
- 11 Practices Of Pastors Whose Churches Have Sustained Health And Growth And 9 More Most Read Leadership Posts Of August 2017
- A Critical Leadership Mistake Preventing Many Churches From Growing went viral!
- 15 Leadership Lessons From Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Jimbo Fisher and Others from College Football’s Opening Weekend
- 17 Lessons From J.J. Watt’s Hurricane Harvey Fundraising Effort On Generosity And Leadership
- 11 Things The Best Leaders In The World Do. And You Can Do Them As Well.
- Complete Content From Today’s 6 Orange One-Day Tour Speakers
Now, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 4th:
- 7 Questions To Help Your Church Determine The Location Of Your Next Multisite Campus by Paul Alexander
- A Perfectly Imperfect Pastor by Kurt Bubna
- 10 Ways Leaders Build A Good Name by Scott Cochrane
- The Problem When Christians Become Armchair Quarterbacks by Phil Cooke
- Absorbing Correction: A Mark Of A Mature Man by Brandon A. Cox
- 5 Pastoral Traits To Always Be Working On by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 8 Reasons Spiritual Disciplines Matter by Chuck Lawless
- Is God’s Judgment Coming To America? by Anne Graham Lots
- 5 Ways To Lead Well When Your New by Tim Parsons
- 10 Things Parents Want To See In Your Children’s Ministry by Ben Homesley via Vanderbloemen.com