Before getting to this week’s Top 10, the following are some of this site’s top posts from last week which you may have missed:
- 10 Habits Of Great Workplace Cultures
- Hello, My Name Is Brian And I Struggle With A Secret Sin
- 5 Lessons From Deshaun Watson’s Extraordinary Act Of Generosity – Incredible!!!
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 25th:
- 5 Characteristics Of Church Staff Teams That Break the 1,000 Barrier by Rich Birch
- That Time I Crashed Like Elijah by Mary DeMuth
- 10 Dangerous Distractions For A Pastor by Ron Edmondson
- 10 Steps To Cultivate Courage In Students by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 5 Tendencies That Sabotage Our Team Building by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- Trends In Public Speaking In 2017 by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- 5 Questions To Ask Yourself When You Feel Inadequate As A Leader by Carey Nieuwhof
- How To Know Your A Christian by Joshua Reich
- Discerning A Difficult Staff Transition by Dan Reiland
- 5 Ways To Build Trust With Your Team by Charles Stone
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!