As a member of the Catalyst Blog Team and INJOY Stewardship Solutions, I will be bringing you live updates from the much anticipated Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA. The theme for this year’s conference is Of Good Courage.
The afternoon’s next speaker was Katie Davis Majors. Katie is the author of the wonderful book Kisses From Katie. As the founder of Amazima Ministries, she continued to educate and empower the people of Uganda with God’s love. This young lady is the mother of 13 girls and one baby boy!
Also, as a special gift to everyone reading these posts, INJOY Stewardship would like to invest in your leadership by offering you the FREE ebook How To Disciple Financial Leaders. Click HERE or on the image below to receive your complimentary copy.
The following are 15 Leadership Quotes and Lessons from her inspirational session:
- “I didn’t care what I should do or could do. I just did.”
- “Jesus has replaced my optimism with a true hope.”
- “He has replaced silly boldness with something resembling true boldness, a boldness that can only come from Him.”
- “He didn’t need me. I needed Him.”
- “He grew me in surrender – a laying down of my plans and my dreams.”
- “When God didn’t give me what I wanted, He gave me Himself. And that gave me courage.”
- “Courage is trusting God when we don’t know what’s next.”
- “Abraham’s courage was in his surrender.”
- “God will be enough because He will provide Himself.”
- “The only courageous thing we can do is surrender our plans and dreams to His.”
- “I had my plans for how I was going to change Uganda but God had a plan to change me.”
- “God Himself is the great reward.”
- “It isn’t our fame or recognition. It isn’t our success or failure. The greatest that He gives you and me is Himself – our very great reward.”
- “God has called each one of you to something big and it’s going to take great courage.”
- “Could it be He doesn’t want your leadership skills or organization as much as He wants you?”
Great session! The day’s final speaker will be Daniel Pink.
As mentioned above, INJOY Stewardship Solutions is offering all pastors and church leaders the FREE resource How To Disciple Financial Leaders. Preaching on money is tough. While it is very important, you don’t want people to think you are just after their money. In this eBook, we discuss how to disciple and shepard the financial leaders in your church with integrity and effectiveness. Click HERE or on the image below to receive your complimentary copy.