As a member of the Catalyst Blog Team and INJOY Stewardship Solutions, I will be bringing you live updates from the much anticipated Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA. The theme for this year’s conference is Of Good Courage.
The afternoon’s first speaker was Christy Wright. Christy is a frequent at Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership Master Series. Her first book, Business Boutique, is a handbook for women that will take the ideas in their head and the dreams in their heart and turn them into action.
Also, as a special gift to everyone reading these posts, INJOY Stewardship would like to invest in your leadership by offering you the FREE ebook How To Disciple Financial Leaders. Click HERE or on the image below to receive your complimentary copy.
The following are 16 Leadership Quotes and Lessons from her incredible session:
- “There is something extraordinary on the other side of fear.”
- “We think we have to feel courageous to be courageous.”
- “You do it while you’re scared.”
- “Fear is normal.”
- “Fear isn’t a bad sign. It is a sign you are doing something bold.”
- “Outside your comfort zone is where all impactful things happen.”
- “New levels, new devils.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Fear accompanies you at every stage of the journey.”
- “The Imposter Syndrome is the nagging feeling you will be found out.”
- “The Imposter Syndrome is a trait of high achievers.”
- “Leaders are the ones doing big things and bold things. Doing things that make you scared means something is on the line.”
- “You don’t have to feel courage. You can choose courage.”
- “Act courageously and the feelings will follow.”
- “The antidote to fear is action.”
- “At the end of the day, a lack of courage is a lack of faith.”
- “There’s never been a better time to start a business than now.”
Well that kept us awake after lunch. The afternoon’s final speaker will be Tim Tebow! I am FIRED UP for this!
As mentioned above, INJOY Stewardship Solutions is offering all pastors and church leaders the FREE resource How To Disciple Financial Leaders. Preaching on money is tough. While it is very important, you don’t want people to think you are just after their money. In this eBook, we discuss how to disciple and shepard the financial leaders in your church with integrity and effectiveness. Click HERE or on the image below to receive your complimentary copy.