For the past two days, I had the privilege of live-blogging the much anticipated Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA. The theme for this year’s conference is Of Good Courage. It was an incredible two days of content. I got much better as a leader. My main takeaway is to always be asking myself, “What would a great leader do?” when facing key decisions and personnel items.
Also, as a special gift to everyone reading these posts, INJOY Stewardship would like to invest in your leadership by offering you the FREE ebook How To Disciple Financial Leaders. Click HERE or on the image below to receive your complimentary copy.
Click each link below for the individual sessions. All are very good but Christine Caine and Andy Stanley’s two sessions are some of the best leadership teaching I have sat under in the last year.
- 40 Leadership Quotes From Craig Groeschel Pre-Catalyst Session On Courageous Idiots
- 38 Leadership Quotes From Andy Stanley’s Interview With Bill Hybels – Historical moment!
- 37 Leadership Quotes From Andy Stanley Catalyst Opening Session
- 55 Leadership Quotes From Christine Cain – STRAIGHT FIRE!!!
- 42 Leadership Quotes From Andy Stanley On What A Great Leader Would Do – This session changed the way I view my leadership responsibilities.
- 21 Leadership Quotes From Jeremy Courtney
- 16 Leadership Quotes From Christy Wright
- 31 Leadership Quotes From Bob Goff
- 20 Leadership Quotes From Tim Tebow
- 15 Leadership Quotes From Katie Davis Majors
- 23 Leadership Quotes From Daniel Pink
- 27 Leadership Quotes From Carlos Whitaker And Brene Brown
As mentioned above, INJOY Stewardship Solutions is offering all pastors and church leaders the FREE resource How To Disciple Financial Leaders. Preaching on money is tough. While it is very important, you don’t want people to think you are just after their money. In this eBook, we discuss how to disciple and shepard the financial leaders in your church with integrity and effectiveness. Click HERE or on the image below to receive your complimentary copy.