I want to begin by thanking the readers of this site. Last week’s The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 2nd was the most read Top 10 list in this site’s history!!! Your hunger for quality leadership content is inspiring and I can’t express enough how grateful I am for the tribe of leaders we have become.
Before getting to this week’s Top 10 list, I want to introduce you to a new sponsor.
Chemistry Staffing is a new organization run by my good friends Todd Rhoades and Matt Steen. They help churches and potential staff members make healthy connections. Chemistry Staffing’s process has one goal: a long-term, healthy fit for both the church and the staff member. Great things happen when the right leadership is in place in a local church… lives are changed and churches thrive. If your church is looking to fill a staff position, I can’t recommend Chemistry Staffing enough. Click HERE or on the image to the left to start a conversation with Todd and Matt. These two guys are as good as it gets.
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 9th:
- 7 Ways Smartphones Have Changed People At Your Church (And What To Do About It!) by Rich Birch
- How To Successfully Direct Child Actors by Phil Cooke
- 7 High Costs Of Leadership Every Leader Should Pay by Ron Edmondson
- What The Future Of Leadership Looks Like by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- How Ministry Almost Ruined Me by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com GREAT!!!
- The 8 Worst Ways To Start A Speech by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- When To Panic And When NOT To Panic When People Leave Your Church by Carey Nieuwhof
- How Do I Get My Spouse To Notice Me? by Joshua Reich
- 5 Traits Of A Great Staff by Dan Reiland
- 5 Telling Questions To Ask At Your Next Staff Meeting by Charles Stone
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!