Before getting to this week’s Top 10, the following are some of this site’s top posts from last week which you may have missed:
- 7 Things You Can Do To Get Visitors To Come Back To Your Church went viral!
- 14 Practices Of Highly Intelligent Leaders. It Starts With God.
- 25 Lessons On Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALS LEAD And WIN
- 12 Things Great Leaders Know About When It Is Time To Walk Away
- Andy Stanley’s Job Description And A Free 30-Minute Church Staffing Phone Consultation For You
- 29 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Dr. John C. Maxwell and CEO Mark Cole On Mentoring
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 16th:
- What Makes A Great Executive Pastor Great? by Paul Alexander
- How To Have The Best Trunk-Or-Treat Ever by Greg Atkinson
- I’m Mad At Hell, And Can’t Take It Anymore by Kurt Bubna
- How To Solve The Biggest Problem – Solving Problems by Scott Cochrane
- 8 Vital Instructions For Every Pastor And Church Leader by Brandon A. Cox
- 4 Ways I Have Made It Through Difficult Seasons Of Ministry by Ronnie Floyd
- 5 Leadership Lessons I Learnt From Failure by Steve Fogg
- 8 Reasons Sunday School Still Works (If We Work Sunday School) by Chuck Lawless
- 100 Things We Do By Faith by Pastor Joe McKeever
- Being Married To A Pastor: The Good And The Bad by Becky Weber (wife of Adam Weber) via OutreachMagazine.com
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!