This week’s Top 10 list is dedicated to Pastor Chris Sloster of Revival Centre and Pastor Jeremiah Willemse of Petra Life Church, both of whom reside in South Africa. I was in Virginia on Tuesday helping host the Vision 2017 Roundtable (you can read all of my notes from this event by clicking HERE).
During the first break both men walked up to me and introduced themselves. They mentioned they were avid readers of this site, particularly the weekly Top 10 list. It was a complete joy connecting with these two dear Christian brothers who are both doing an incredible work.
God is so good! He has allowed technology to connect people on opposite sides of the world to encourage and resource each other. Pastor Chris has even agreed to arrange a great white shark expedition if I ever make it to South Africa!
Pastor Chris and Pastor Jeremiah, it was an honor meeting you this week. I hope you enjoy this week’s list. The insights are from some of God’s finest servants. Their thoughts will help you and all leaders be more effective.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 23rd:
- 5 Reasons Kids’ Ministry Is So Important To Churches That Want To Break The 1,000 Barrier by Rich Birch
- How A Single Employee Can Damage Your Brand by Phil Cooke
- 7 Lazy Leadership Practices by Ron Edmondson
- How To Problem Solve A Problem Child by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- Pastor, The Next Time You Attend A Conference, Do This! by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- Yes, You Are The Lid by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- 7 Unwritten Rules Of Church Leadership by Carey Nieuwhof
- When You Preach A Bad Sermon by Joshua Reich
- 8 Key First Impressions At Your Church by Dan Reiland
- 5 Ways To Handle The Chronic Church Critic by Charles Stone
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!