One of the purposes of this site is to point you to some of the top thought leaders in Christianity. It is because of this that I want to thank everyone who read The Top 18 Books Christian Leaders Need To Read In 2018. This post went viral and resourced countless leaders with quality resources. I know the authors appreciated it as well and consider it an honor to invest in your leadership.
FREE Music – Also, with the stressful holiday season coming, I want to invite you to relax, de-stress and declutter your mind with the “Scripture inspired piano” of my friend and BELAY Solutions client Stanton Lanier. Stanton composes music and is offering a “Top 3 Songs” free gift from his ten albums, two of which are also featured on his Christmas album “December Peace.” Use the following link to add some “peace and rest” to your Thanksgiving and Advent season — Stanton Lanier Top 3 Songs Gift.
Now, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 30th:
- 10 Things That Require Zero Talent by Paul Alexander
- How To Get Your Marriage Together (Before It’s Too Late) by Kurt Bubna
- 3 Indicators You Need To Recharge Your Leadership Battery by Scott Cochrane
- 5 Marks Of A Mature Leader by Brandon A. Cox
- The Problem Of Misplaced Outrage by Mary DeMuth
- 10 Obstacles To Church Growth by Chuck Lawless
- The Most Significant Thing A Pastor Will Ever Do by Pastor Joe McKeever
- 5 Unintended Consequences Of Short Pastoral Tenure by Thom Rainer
- Lessons From The Radical Leadership of Jesus by Pete Scazzero via EmotionallyHealthy.org
- Do Your Thoughts And Prayers Matter? by Adam Weber
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!