October 2017 was an incredible month for this site! Two of the Top 10 posts featured resources to help Christian leaders. Four were leadership lessons from this year’s Catalyst Conference. As usual, the Top 10 list also featured two of the weekly Top 10 leadership posts.
Make sure you check out each post. The contents will make you a better leader.
The following are 10 Books Every Leader Should Read This Fall And 9 Other Most Read Leadership Posts Of October 2017:
- 10 Books Every Leader Should Read This Fall
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 2nd
- 7 Things You Can Do To Get Visitors To Come Back To Your Church
- FREE Downloadable Performance Review Worksheets For Pastors And Church Staff
- Complete Content Listing From Catalyst 2017
- Catalyst ’17 – 40 Leadership Quotes From Craig Groeschel Pre-Catalyst Session On Courageous Idiots
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 9th
- Catalyst ’17 – 38 Leadership Quotes From Andy Stanley’s Interview With Bill Hybels
- Andy Stanley’s Job Description And A Free 30-Minute Church Staffing Phone Consultation For You
- 14 Practices Of Highly Intelligent Leaders. It Starts With God.
The following are 5 Hidden Gems which did not make the Top 10 but were personal favorites. I hope you enjoy them the 2nd time around.
- Complete Content Listing From The Vision 2017 Roundtable
- 12 Things Great Leaders Know About When It Is Time To Walk Away
- 29 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Dr. John C. Maxwell and CEO Mark Cole On Mentoring
- The Most Important Thing Leaders Bring To A Hurting World
- 23 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Nick Saban, James Franklin, Mark Richt And Others
Once again, I cannot thank thank the readers of this site enough. October was another incredible month. I cannot wait for November!
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!