Before getting to this week’s Top 10 list, if you are not familiar with the name Jason Romano, you should be. For 17 years, Jason was a Senior Manager and Producer at ESPN. He created and produced content for shows such as SportsCenter, Monday Night Football, Mike and Mike in the Morning, Sunday NFL Countdown, College Gameday, MLB’s All Star Game.
Jason is now the host and producer of the Sports Spectrum podcast where he interviews A-list athletes, coaches, and other personalities on the intersection of sports and faith. It is one of go-to resources I listen to every week. The podcast is incredibly helpful and inspirational. Click HERE to listen.
Jason is releasing a new book on January 15th but you can pre-order to receive by Christmas. I can’t recommend enough everyone gets this book. In “Live to Forgive”, he walks readers through his personal journey of forgiving his alcoholic father. Through sharing his own story, Romano invites readers to enter into their own messy journeys of forgiveness—to fully feel their pain, evaluate their pain, transform their pain, and ultimately forgive those who caused their pain. The only route to freedom and peace is forgiveness. This is a MUST-READ!!! Click HERE or on the image provided to get your copy.
The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- 10 Books Every Leader Should Read This Fall And 9 Other Most Read Leadership Posts Of October 2017 went viral!!!
- 16 Things Emotional Leaders Must Know To Be Successful
- The Top 10 Leadership Skills Of Stay-At-Home Moms
- 9 Lessons For Self-Absorbed Leaders
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 6th:
- 4 Sure Signs Your Church Needs More First-Time Guests by Rich Birch
- How To Overcome The Five Greatest Fears by Phil Cooke
- 7 Of The Most Dangerous Cultures I’ve Observed by Ron Edmondson
- 4 Questions That Can Help You Talk To Students About Pop Culture by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 6 Ways The Gospel Should Shape A Pastor’s Leadership by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 15 Ways To Be A Kinder, Gentler Leader Part 1 and Part 2 by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- 5 Signs Your Passion Level In Leadership Is White Hot by Carey Nieuwhof
- How We Sabotage Relationships by Joshua Reich
- 3 Reasons You Should Not Pursue Full Time Ministry by Dan Reiland
- 5 Ways To Handle The Chronic Church Critic by Charles Stone
And don’t forget your FREE music – Also, with the stressful holiday season coming, I want to introduce you to my friend and BELAY Solutions client Stanton Lanier. Stanton composes music and is offering a “Top 3 Songs” free gift from his ten albums, two of which are also featured on his Christmas album “December Peace.” Use the following link to add some “peace and rest” to your Thanksgiving and Advent season — Stanton Lanier Top 3 Songs Gift.
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!