The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- 5 Things Every Great Leader Has went viral!
- 5 Steps To Turning Community Ministry Into Actual Church Growth
- 70 Leadership Quotes From The Best Christian Conference I Attended In 2017 also went viral!
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 11th:
- What To Do When You Don’t Agree With Your Pastor by Paul Alexander
- A Christmas Reminder: 8 Reasons People Aren’t Coming Back by Greg Atkinson
- 3 Things That Blow Up Relationships (And What To Do When You Do) by Kurt Bubna
- 10 Simple Rules For Mastering The Language Of Leadership by Scott Cochrane
- I’m Called And I Know My Purpose… Now What? by Brandon A. Cox
- Inside The Mind Of A Disgruntled Church Member by Brian Jones
- 10 Reasons The Christmas Season Can Be Hard For Pastors by Chuck Lawless
- 7 Frustrating Symptoms Of Doing Ministry Without A Strategy by Tony Morgan via TheUnstuckGroup.com
- Facing Your Fears by Joshua Reich
- 7 Simple Rules For Marriage Fighting by Adam Weber
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!