The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- 22 Habits Of Highly Successful Leaders Who Are Winners
- 20 Practices Of Apex Leaders – Why Some Are The Very Best At What They Do
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 18th:
- 5 Ways Your Parking Lot Might Be Holding Back The Redemptive Potential Of Your Church by Rich Birch
- The Majority Of The Population Doesn’t Shape The Culture by Phil Cooke
- 10 Warnings For Those Who Want To Be Senior Leaders by Ron Edmondson
- 4 Simple Ways to Re-Energize Over The Christmas Break by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- Deliver Your Next Sermon With Power! 7 Tactics To Use by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 10 Ways To Become A More Disciplined Person by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- When To Walk Out Of A Sermon by Pastor Joe McKeever
- How Your Calendar Is Killing You (And What You Can Do About It) by Carey Nieuwhof
- 7 Common Communication Mistakes To Avoid by Dan Reiland
- 8 Reasons Why Church Change Is So Difficult by Charles Stone.
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!