“As far as the emotions and anxiety, the biggest thing you can do is make them trust what they’ve done. Trust the preparation. If they trust the preparation they can cut loose and play.” These were the words of Georgia Bulldogs head coach Kirby Smart earlier today prior to the team’s 54-48 2OT classic against Oklahoma.
Because of the 2nd most read post of December 2017, I felt these words were quite appropriate. Highly successful coaches remove anxiety, build trust through preparation, and cut their teams loose to perform to their full potential.
The following are The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of December 2017:
- 22 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- 17 Habits Of Highly Successful Coaches
- 70 Leadership Quotes From The Best Christian Conference I Attended In 2017
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Entire Year Of 2017
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 4th
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 11th
- 5 Questions That Tell Me How Much You Really Care About Your Church Or Organization
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 18th
- 5 Things Every Great Leader Has
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 27th
The following are 9 Hidden Gems which did not make the Top 10 but were personal favorites. I hope you enjoy them the 2nd time around.
- 25 Quotes From 2017’s Best Leadership Book – The Captain Class: The Hidden Force That Creates The World’s Greatest Teams
- The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of 2017
- 22 Habits Of Highly Successful Leaders Who Are Winners
- 8 Habits Of Highly Successful Teams
- 11 Things Leaders Will Miss When They Are No Longer Leading
- 5 Steps To Turning Community Ministry Into Actual Church Growth
- 30 Lessons On How Great Coaches Prepare Their Teams For Success
- 20 Practices Of Apex Leaders – Why Some Are The Very Best At What They Do
- The Most Unsung Heroes In Your Church’s Salvation Stories
I cannot thank everyone enough for an incredible December. It will be an honor to continue investing in your leadership in 2018! God bless.