For three days, over 80,000 high school and college students will be descending on Atlanta, GA and Washington D.C. as part of the 2018 Passion Conference to give glory and honor to Jesus Christ.
Led by Louie and Shelley Giglio, Passion is more than a conference. Passion exists to see a generation leverage their lives for what matters most – to live in such a way that their journey on earth counts for what is most important in the end. For the team at Passion, that’s the fame of the One who rescues and restores, and the privilege to amplify His name in everything we do.
Passion is you and me saying goodbye to lesser things and saying yes to Jesus, the One whose name is above every name.
The following are Live Blog From Passion 2018: 32 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Christine Caine:
- Thank God for a generation of people who are worshipping Jesus.
- Shame is a horrible thing.
- There was a tape recorder in my mind – “What is wrong with me?”
- Shame tells you there is something wrong with you.
- The enemy is not original. He is doing the same thing in 2018 that he did in the Garden.
- Jesus came to set us free from shame.
- One thing humanity was not created for was to bear the burden of shame.
- The question for 2018 is, “Did God really say?”
- If you undermine the power of God’s Word you take the power out of God.
- If you don’t know what God says you will believe the lies of the enemy.
- We need a generation who loves the Word of God.
- Don’t talk back to the devil. Don’t enter into a dialogue with him.
- It is so easy to disobey the will of God when you don’t trust the character of God.
- You are God’s Plan A for your university.
- When you seek your fulfillment outside the will of God, you will miss it.
- When you know you’re a son or daughter of the King, you will act like one.
- Christianity is not a behavioral modification program.
- You cannot legislate the human heart. Jesus Christ transforms the human heart.
- Shame separates you from God so that you spend your whole life looking for what you already have in Christ.
- When you believe the enemy you will live a life far less than what God has called you to live.
- You can get to Heaven bound. Spiritually free but bound. That’s what shame does to you.
- Love, joy, and peace were fruits of the Holy Spirit, not fruits of ecstasy.
- People are dying for you and I tell them the power of the Gospel.
- Once you encounter Jesus it changes everything.
- If you are not talking about it are you not seeing what Jesus is doing?
- Jesus is alive today.
- Our universities are dying for a bunch of radical Christians.
- What Jesus did for me was bigger than what they did to me.
- The same Jesus that set me free can set anyone free.
- Jesus Christ is the one who determines my whole story.
- People are never numbers. They are created in the image of God.
- Where the devil declared shame on you, I’m here by the power of the Word of God to declare shame off you!
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!