Before I get to this week’s Top 10 list I want to make you aware of two excellent resources:
Leading Myself To The Next Level – This personal coaching from Shawn Lovejoy is limited to only 12 pastors. Shawn will help you get focused, get prioritized, get healthy, get disciplined, get proper goals, and get thinking right about yourself and your leadership. Shawn is as good as it gets if you are looking for personal coaching. Click HERE or on the image to the left to learn more.
Virtual Culture: The Way We Work Doesn’t Work Anymore – This new book from Bryan Miles offers readers the playbook on how he and wife Shannon made BELAY an award-winning company all with no actual physical office. Today, they have close to 60 full-time employees in Metro Atlanta and over 500 contractors with zero office space! Bryan’s book shares their story, leadership ideas on developing a virtual organization, virtual myths, and tools to help you make the leap to a virtual culture. Click HERE or on Bryan’s picture to pre-order your copy. Congratulations to one of the really good guys in Christian leadership.
The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- The Top 35 Blogs Christian Leaders Need To Read In 2018 went viral! All 10 writers below are included in this list. Make sure you subscribe to each one.
- 10 Lessons On How A Leader Should Handle Being Fired
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 1st:
- 5 Core Issues That Will Fuel Growth In Your Church In 2018 by Paul Alexander
- The Keys To Communicating Change by Phil Cooke
- The Best Leaders Are Broken Leaders by Brandon A. Cox
- 10 Difficult Lessons Experience Taught Me by Ron Edmondson
- 5 Books I Wish Everyone Would Read In 2018 by Brandon Kelley via RookiePreacher.com
- 10 Phrases I’d Like To Hear More Often In The Church by Chuck Lawless
- The Most Important Fix In Your Church by Shawn Lovejoy via CourageToLead.com
- 7 Disruptive Church Trends That Will Rule In 2018 by Carey Nieuwhof
- 5 Bad Habits To Break For A Better New Year by Dan Reiland
- The 6 Biggest Leadership Gaps Pastors Face by Charles Stone.
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great articles did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!