The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- The Top 30 Christian Leaders You Should Follow On Twitter in 2018 absolutely went viral!
- Nick Saban, Tua Tagovailoa, And The Most Courageous Decision A Leader Can Make also went viral!
- Leaders Are Absolutely Crazy If They’re Not Doing This
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 8th:
- 4 Sundays Every Church Leader Should Work On Every Week Of The Year by Rich Birch
- It’s Tough Parenting Adult Children by Kurt Bubna
- 5 Ways To Spot Leadership Talent, When You’re Too Busy To Spot Talent by Scott Cochrane
- My Favorite Books From 2017 by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 5 Essential Practices Of A 21st Century Small Group Ministry by Mark Howell
- How To Grow From 1,000 to 5,000 by Brian Jones via SermonCentral.com
- How to Handle Troublemakers In Church by Pastor Joe McKeever
- 7 Lazy Hacks To Improve Your Public Speaking by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- 7 Frustrating Symptoms Of Doing Ministry Without A Church Strategy by Tony Morgan via TheUnstuckGroup.com
- Can God Change Me? by Adam Weber
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!