Before getting to this week’s Top 10 (make that 11) list, I want to ask you a question. What’s better than a one-day online leadership conference? The answer is a three-day online leadership conference! If you are wanting to improve the guest service experience at your church, then click HERE or on the image provided to learn more about the May 1st-3rd First Impressions Conference. This conference features an all-star lineup of speakers and will dramatically increase the number of return visitors to your church. I highly recommend this for your church’s leadership team.
The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- 38 Signs You Are A Godly Leader went viral!
- 7 Things Leaders Should Not Be Doing also went viral!
- 18 Leadership Quotes And Lessons On Becoming A Champion From Nick Saban
- 9 Lessons On Having A Comeback In Your Life, Ministry, Or Business
- 15 Habits Of Highly Successful Leaders Who Keep Their Top Talent: Lessons From Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney
Now as promised, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 22nd:
- 10 Churches (You May Not Have Heard Of) To Follow For Social Media Inspiration by Rich Birch
- Letter To A Dying Friend by Kurt Bubna. Awesome!!!
- 4 Ways Leaders Test For Trust In Their Teams by Scott Cochrane
- How To Build Snowmen From A Snowflake Generation by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 10 Rules To Connect More People In 2018 by Mark Howell
- 50 Limiting Beliefs That Hold Senior Pastors Back by Brian Jones via SermonCentral.com
- What A Pastor Is To Do When His Competition Is Another Preacher by Pastor Joe McKeever
- 5 Ways To Strengthen Your Public Speaking Career by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- 8 Red Flags For Ministry Staff Recruiting by Paul Alexander via TheUnstuckGroup.com
- Finding Peace When You Have None by Adam Weber
- ***BONUS*** My daughter Anna has just started a new blog. A chip off the ole block I say! Check out her latest post Bust Down The Barriers. This article on navigating relationships is not bad for a college freshman!
Well, that is my Top 10 (11) for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!