January 2018 was a historic month for this site! It is exciting to see our leadership community continuing to grow month and month.
The following are the Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of January 2018 as determined by you the readers:
- The Top 30 Christian Leaders You Should Follow On Twitter in 2018
- The Top 35 Blogs Christian Leaders Need To Read In 2018
- 18 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From The Post Movie
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 1st
- Nick Saban, Tua Tagovailoa, And The Most Courageous Decision A Leader Can Make
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 15th
- 7 Things Leaders Should Not Be Doing
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 8th
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 22nd
- Leaders Are Absolutely Crazy If They’re Not Doing This
The following are 11 Hidden Gems which did not make the Top 10 but were personal favorites. I hope you enjoy them the second time around.
- 5 Signs Of A Healthy Family
- 38 Signs You Are A Godly Leader
- 18 Leadership Quotes And Lessons On Becoming A Champion From Nick Saban
- 10 Lessons On How A Leader Should Handle Being Fired
- 38 Results Of Being An Evil Leader
- 18 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Case Keenum And Stefon Diggs Minnesota Miracle
- 15 Habits Of Highly Successful Leaders Who Keep Their Top Talent: Lessons From Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney
- 9 Lessons On Having A Comeback In Your Life, Ministry, Or Business
- 42 Leadership Quotes And Lessons On Forgiveness From Jason Romano
- 10 Things Pastors Should Really Fear About Capital Campaigns
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Most Likely Worst Leadership Skill
Once again, January was an incredible month! I can’t wait to invest in your leadership in February.
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!