The following are some of this site’s posts from the past week you may have missed:
- 16 Habits Of Great Public Speakers went viral!
- The Top 30 Christian Leaders You Should Follow On Twitter in 2018 And 9 Other Most Read Posts Of January 2018 also went viral!
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Definition Of Success – Dodge Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial
- 28 Lessons For Pastors Who Are Discouraged
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of February 5th:
- 5 Ways Crappy Internal Church Communications Can Slow Down Your Church’s Growth by Rich Birch
- When You Feel Invisible, Unimportant, and Unnoticed by Kurt Bubna
- 5 Outdated Axioms That Can Be Hurting Your Leadership by Scott Cochrane
- 4 Guidelines To Making Critical Decisions by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com
- 7 Signs Your Small Group Ministry Has A Bad Design by Mark Howell
- 10 Steps To Rebrand Your Church by Brian Jones via SermonCentral.com
- Kirsten Powers: Becoming A Christian Ruined My Love Of Christmas by via ChristianityToday.com. Democratic stategist Kirsten shares her testimony. INCREDIBLE Post!
- The 5 Rules Of Successful Public Speaking No One Tells You by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- 4 Reasons Why Pastors Need Community by Chris Surratt via TheUnstuckGroup.com
- 3 Things I’ve Learned From Stepping Out (And Writing A Book) by Adam Weber
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
Click HERE or on the image to the left and as a free gift for subscribing to this site, you can receive my new Ebook 1269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences. Featured are the Johnny Hunt Mens Conference, ReThink Leadership, Orange and Leadercast Conferences among others. If applied, these insights will make you an exponentially better leader. Enjoy!!!