Thank you for visiting Brian Dodd On Leadership. This site will make you a better leader. I see leadership in everything and so can you.
The purpose is this site is to take the everyday life experiences that we all have and process them in the light of leadership. My objective is to add value to leaders and provide perspective, encouragement, and solutions to the issues they face daily. During the past two years, the readership of this website has grown to over 30,000 readers per month. You can also connect with me on Twitter at @briankdodd or Facebook by clicking here.
My daytime job is as a Tribal Leader for The Rocket Company where we help churches increase weekly giving and pastors preach better sermons. During the last 10+ years, I have spent each day having one-on-one conversations with many of the greatest church leaders in America. I also have over 25 years of church volunteer and staff experience.
I hope you find my observational thoughts on generosity and leadership unique and enjoyable.
The following are my Top 10 Most Read Posts of All-Time. Check them out!
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Soul Surfer
- 13 Inspirational Leadership Quotes From Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis
- 23 Leadership Quotes From Tim Tebow
- 20 Leadership Quotes from Gordon Gekko and Wall Street
- 44 Leadership Quotes From Tony Dungy
- 10 Posts Expressing Love, Support, and Prayers For Rick Warren And His Family
- 7 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Courageous - The Must See Movie Of The Year
- The Top 20 Leadership Movies Of The Last 20 YearsThe Top 30 Christian
- The Top 30 Christian Leaders You Need To Follow On Twitter In 2013
- 17 Inspirational Leadership Quotes By Francis Chan From Passion 2012
Just some other items of note:
Theology Degrees Online ranked this site the #1 Christian Leadership blog on the internet in 2012. To read the full list, click here.
Alexa ranked this site as the 30th most visited leadership post on the internet. Alexa’s traffic rankings are based on the usage patterns of Alexa Toolbar users and data collected from diverse sources over a 3-month period. A site’s ranking is based upon a combined measure of reach and pageviews. You can read the full list by clicking here.
StudentLifeGuru.com honored this site by rating it as the 9th best leadership blog on the internet.
My post How To Welcome A Man Home was also featured as a guest blog on the popular site www.tonymorganlive.com where it was his 9th most read post of 2010. How To Make Your Vision For 2011 A Reality – 34 Leadership Lessons From Buckhead Church’s Jeff was featured by Rick Warren in his January 7th, 2011 newsletter. In addition, 5 Reasons People May Be Leaving Your Church was one of the Top 11 Posts Of 2011 on the wonderful website www.ChurchLeaders.com.
I am honored you stopped by this site and hope you subscribe and return often.